We’re taking careful measures, so you can travel with peace of mind.
We understand the uncertainty that the current environment has created for travelers. You can rest assured that when you travel with Martin, the following safety and wellness protocols will be followed on all of our motorcoach departures:
- All motorcoaches will be disinfected prior to every trip
- Tour group size will be at a maximum of 26 passengers to allow us to customize seating for safe social distancing
- Motorcoach drivers and Tour Directors will wear face-masks
- Drivers will wipe down hand rails with disinfectant wipes after every on and off stop
- Tour director will have a supply of sanitary wipes and hand sanitizer
- Boarding and disembarking on the motorcoach will be coordinated to allow as much social distancing as possible
- Bathrooms on the coach’s will not be available. Frequent rest stops will be made.
- Travelers will be encouraged to wear face-masks
- Travelers will be encouraged to bring their own snack and drinks for health protection
- We urge travelers who are sick or running a fever NOT to travel
- We strongly recommend the purchase of travel insurance protection. Travel insurance protection will reimburse penalties if a cancellation is due to accident or illness.
Your safety and wellbeing is of the upmost importance. As you think about future vacations and trips, travel with someone you trust…Martin Travel.