VIRGINIA TECH ALUMNI ASSOCIATION PRESENTS:
Kentucky Bourbon Trail Weekend
March 26–29, 2020
Join the Virginia Tech Alumni Association on the Kentucky Bourbon Trail.
HIGHLIGHTS & INCLUSIONS:
- 3 nights hotel at the Galt House
- Welcome Happy Hour Reception
- Walking Downtown Bourbon Tour
- Dinner event at the Frazier Museum
- Half-day Country Bourbon Trail tour with lunch
- Farewell brunch
Thursday, March 26
- Arrive at Galt House Hotel in Louisville
- Enjoy a Welcome Happy Hour at the hotel
Friday, March 27
- Downtown walking Bourbon Trail tours will begin at 10:00am. Visit Michter’s Bourbon Distillery and Evan Williams Bourbon Experience, with a stop at the Louisville Slugger Museum. (The maximum group size for the distilleries is 15 people; depending on its size, the tour will break up into 2 or 3 smaller groups.)
- Dine at the Frazier Museum, with a speakeasy theme
Saturday, March 28
- Depart the hotel at 10:00am for a half-day Country Bourbon Trail Tour, including Castle and Key Distillery, Wild Turkey Distillery, and lunch.
- Return to the hotel this afternoon, and enjoy an evening on your own.
Sunday, March 29
- Enjoy a Farewell Group Brunch at the hotel
- Depart for your trip home
Tour price is based on a minimum of 30 participants
Deposit: $200 per person, due at time of reservation
Final Payment due January 31, 2020
Deposit: January 31, 2020 - No penalty
February 1 - March 26, 2020 - 100% of Package Price
CLICK HERE to Register
For any questions, please contact email@example.com or call 540-527-5228.